The information currently provided through the Parent Portal is for SEPTEMBER 2021 only.
Requests for or changes to transportation for eligible students for the first day of school on September 7, 2021 must be received by our office no later than Tuesday, August 31, 2021 in accordance with the following schedule:
Due to the extremely high volume of requests received between the end of August and mid-September every year, we will once again be operating on a modified schedule for processing eligible requests:
- Requests received and approved by Tuesday, August 31, 2021 will be effective for Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Requests received and approved between Wednesday, September 1, 2021 and Thursday, September 9, 2021 will be effective for Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Requests received and approved between Friday, September 10, 2021 and Thursday, September 16, 2021 will be effective for Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- We will return to our regular 3 school day turnaround for approved requests starting Friday, September 17, 2021
- Ministry of Education issued 9 digit OEN is different than the school board issued 9 digit Student ID Number. Only the OEN will work for accessing transportation details.
- Once you have viewed one child's busing information, you must click the 'LOGOUT' button in order to clear the cache before you look up another student.
- Students entering JK next year have not yet been assigned an OEN. Letters with the busing information for these students are being sent to the schools for distribution.